EWO Co-op Awards
EWO Co-op Student of the Year Awards
Every year EWO awards a student with the co-op student of the year award. It is awarded to one student attending a university and one student attending college, who have showcased exceptional job achievement, extra-curricular involvement, academic achievement and a strong contribution to Co-operative Education. Each winning student receives an award of $500.00.
Are you Eligible?
To be eligible for the Co-op Student of the Year award you must:
- Be nominated by an EWO member institution with the approval of the employers involved.
- An undergraduate, applied degree or diploma student registered full-time in a recognized post-secondary co-operative education program
- Complete the nominated work term within the calendar year, 2013.
How to Apply?
Visit the Nomination Information page to find out about how to apply for the EWO Co-op Student of the Year Award and to download the required documents.
Previous Co-op Student of the Year Award Recipients:
EWO Co-op Career Achievement Award
Criteria for selection:
- More than 3 years working in cooperative education
- Demonstrated commitment to the promotion of cooperative education in Ontario and/or at their institution
- Participation on one or more EWO committee (CAFCE work can be included)
- Supporting documentation from manager/dean, this can include letters of support for the nominee from colleagues, employers and students.