HAPPY HOLIDAYS EWO MEMBERS
Your EWO Executive wishes you and your family peace, health and happiness for this holiday season and the upcoming year!
We hope you enjoy your well-deserved time off. We all know how busy co-op is at this time of year.
Reflecting back over 2015 Education @ Work has been busy working on your behalf.
· We co-hosted with CACEE/CAFCE the June conference in Ottawa.
Over 200 co-op, career professionals and employers attended.
· We are busy working on 2016 EWO PD event being hosted at the George Brown Waterfront campus in Toronto on June 13.
We will be launching in collaboration with HEQCO and University of Toronto a Work Integrated Guideline for post- secondary institutions ( more info will be on our website in January). We will have some very exciting news to share! Our AGM will be also held this day.
· Get ready to nominate a deserving student for the EWO Student of the Year award-last year the award was increased to 750.00. Deadline is January 29, 2016
Nomination forms and requirements are on the EWO site under awards www.ewo.ca/site/csotyinfo
Make a New Year’s Resolution to get involved with EWO – we can only be a strong as our membership and volunteers.
· Government Relations
· Co-op Student of the Year
· Career Achievement Award/Service awards
EWO Executive Board
Lisa Whalen, President
Marg Mederios, Past President
Colleen Phillips-Davis, Treasurer
Alexis Trejgo, Secretary
Kitty Runstedler, Communications/Webmaster and Honourary Board Member
Kirk Patterson, CAFCE Regional Rep, Government Relations and Honourary Board Rep
« Go Back